Are you searching on Google for How to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form? then you have landed on the right place. AP EAMCET examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can apply for this exam only through online mode. The application form is available from 28th February 2018. In this article, we are providing complete step by step procedure of How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018.
This is a good opportunity for the students who are looking for admissions into various undergraduate professional courses offered by different government and non-government colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The process to fill the AP EAMCET application form 2018 involves steps like registration, filling of the form and taking the printout of the completed application form.
The last date to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form is 16th April 2018. The last date to fill the application form will be 21st April 2018 with a late fee.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form 2018
- Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- Name of the Board: AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
- Name of the Examination: Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test 2018
|Availability of Online AP EAMCET application form||February 28, 2018|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||March 29, 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.500||April 6, 2018|
|Correction in submitted AP EAMCET application form||April 8 to 12, 2018|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 11, 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||April 16, 2018|
|Issue of AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket||April 18, 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 10000||April 21, 2018|
There will be no possibility to submit and fill the application form in offline mode. Candidates are suggested to keep safe the application for further use. Before going to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 application form first candidates need to pay the application fee.
Also before filling the application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
Requirements to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form 2018
Documents that need to be kept on hand while filling the application form of AP EAMCET 2018 are as follows
- A valid email ID and Phone number.
- Scanned copies of photograph max size 30 KB and signature max size 15 KB.
- AP Online Transaction Id. Receipt form from AP Online Center
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate (10+2) or Equivalent
- Date of Birth Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
- Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.) certificates
Candidates can fill the form accurately if they keep all the information on hand as well as the images required to be uploaded.
It is to be noted that no documents or applications are to be sent to the APSCHE office or JNTU Kakinada.
Web browser required to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
All candidates are requested to use the latest version of the web browsers in order to avoid any form of technical glitches while filling the application form of AP EAMCET 2018.
They can use any of the following web browsers.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
Candidates who are passed in Intermediate either with subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry or Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Engineering or Agriculture: Rs.500.
- For both papers: Rs.1000
Mode of Payment:
The application fee has to be paid online using net banking, debit or credit cards. Application fee can also be paid at AP & TS Online Centres.
How to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form 2018
The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 opened on 28 February 2018, in online mode and has to be filled in a 2-step process. These steps to fill the AP EAMCET application form 2018 are explained in detail below:
Step 1: Payment of Fee and Registration
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 1: Payment of Fees and Registration
The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 can only be filled after successful payment of the application fee.
To pay the application fee for AP EAMCET 2018, click on “Fee Payment” tab. The candidate will be redirected to a page where the candidate has to enter the following details:
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
After filling in all the required details, the candidate will have to click on “Initiate Payment” to pay the application fee.
On successful payment of the registration fee, payment ID would be generated and displayed on the screen. The candidate has to next click on “Proceed to Fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form”
Step 2: Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the application form of AP EAMCET 2018 are mandatory. The AP EAMCET 2018 application form will have the following fields:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Birth State
- Birth District
- Annual Income of Parents, etc.
- House No.
- State, etc.
- Type of Exam – Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
- RGUKT IV) CBSE
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Stream/Entrance Exam: The details entered by the candidate during registration will be frozen as follows.
- Engineering (E)
- Agriculture & Medical (AM)
- Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM)
- Language: Select from available options – English, Telegu, and Urdu
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
In case of candidates has appeared/ passed intermediate (Regular), their photographs and signatures are automatically populated from the already existing intermediate base and are consequently frozen.
However, candidates belonging to “Others” have to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||JPG|
|Photograph||Less than 30 KB||JPG|
Test centre Preference:
The candidate can select two districts – one primary and the other secondary. And for each district, three preferences are allowed.
After furnishing all the required details, agree to the terms and conditions and finally on the “Submit” button to complete the application filling process.
Print AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Clicking on the “Submit” button will display the completed application form of AP EAMCET 2018 on the screen. The candidate must take 2-3 print out of the completed AP EAMCET application form 2018 for future references.
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 application correction facility is available from April 8 to 12. Candidates who have made some mistakes while filling the application form can correct them during this time.
However, there are certain details in the application form of AP EAMCET 2018 that can be corrected by the candidates themselves.
Candidates can check the table below to know which all details can be corrected by them and which all cannot be.
For the particulars, which can not be corrected by the candidates, they have to send a mail to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET 2018 with the valid required documents at [email protected]
Corrections/changes in the application form (which can not be corrected by candidates themselves) will be done by CONVENER, AP EAMCET‐2018 Office, subject to thorough Verification of the Valid Documents and Approval by the Committee.
Details cannot be Changed by Candidates
|S.No.||Details||Documents to be submitted along with the online application form|
|1||Name of the Candidate||SSC Mark list|
|3||Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)|
|6||Stream||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
|7||Qualifying Hall Ticket Number|
Details can be Changed by Candidates
- Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing/Passing)
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Mother’s Name
- Birth State, Birth District
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Study Details
- Exam 10+2 studies in
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile/E-mail Id.
- Aadhaar Card details & Ration Card details