Are you waiting to apply for AP EAMCET 2018? Then you have landed in the right place. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Students can get admission in various professional courses in engineering, agriculture and pharmacy. Through this exam, students can get admission to many government and private institutions in the state. In this article, we have mentioned complete information of AP EAMCET 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
AP EAMCET 2018
It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year.
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Exam Conducted By||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Category of Exam||UG Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology).
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM).
- B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates
The official exam dates have been released by the university. Here we have mentioned the official dates of AP EAMCET examination 2018:
|Release of notification||26th February 2018|
|Online application form release||28th February 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||29th March 2018|
|Application submission last date with last fee of Rs. 500||6th April 2018|
|Correction in application form||8th April to 12th April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-)||11th April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||16th April 2018|
|Downloading of hall ticket||18th April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-)||21st April 2018|
|Date of Examination|
|Engineering (E)||22nd to 25th April 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Agriculture (A)||25th to 26th April 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|E & A (Both Streams)||24th to 25th April 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Preliminary key Release (Engineering)||25th April 2018|
|Preliminary key Release (Agriculture)||26th April 2018|
|Last date to receive objection on answer key||28th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Result declaration||5th May 2018|
|Release of rank card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June 2018|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
- The application form is filled through online mode.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application form is available from 28th February 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 16th April 2018 (with late fee of Rs. 5000).
- Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period.
- The correction window has been opened from 8th April to 12th April 2018.
- Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all aspects.
Click the below Link for
|Click Here||How to Fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form|
Application fee can be made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 500/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 1000/-|
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for all courses:
- Nationality: Students who are of Indian Nationality or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
- Domicile Requirement: Students those belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have the domicile.
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
- VECTOR ALGEBRA
- COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- UNITS AND MEASUREMENTS
- MOTION IN A STRAIGHT LINE
- MOTION IN A PLANE
- LAWS OF MOTION
- WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- SYSTEMS OF PARTICLES AND ROTATIONAL MOTION
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTER
- KINETIC THEORY
- RAY OPTICS AND OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS:
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTER
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION
- ALTERNATING CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS: MATERIALS, DEVICES AND SIMPLE CIRCUITS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
- CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
- STATES OF MATTER: GASES AND LIQUIDS
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM AND ACIDS-BASES
- HYDROGEN AND ITS COMPOUNDS
- THE s – BLOCK ELEMENTS
- p- BLOCK ELEMENTS GROUP 13
- p-BLOCK ELEMENTS – GROUP 14
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- SOLID STATE
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF METALLURGY
- d AND f BLOCK ELEMENTS
- COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- HALOALKANES AND HALOARENES
- ALCOHOLS, PHENOLS AND ETHERS
- ALDEHYDES AND KETONES
- CARBOXYLIC ACIDS
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- It will be a computer-based test
- Duration of the exam the exam is 3 hours.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Questions in the exam will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- The question paper will contain questions in English and Telugu medium only.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question.
- There is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Agriculture & Medical
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully apply for AP EAMCET 2018 will be able to download the hall ticket, once it is released by JNTU, Kakinada.
Candidates can get AP EAMCET 2018 admit card only through online mode from the website. There is no other mode to get it. It will be available 18th April 2018 before a few days of the examination. Candidates can get it by entering their registration number & date of birth.
Candidates should preserve it till the admission process gets over. It is an important document which candidates have to bring to the examination hall. It is not transferable. No candidates will be permitted to enter in the examination hall without hall ticket.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow the given steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018:
- Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number” & “Date of Birth” in a given space.
- Then, click on download hall ticket button.
- It will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print copy of it for future use.
AP EAMCET Test Centres
AP EAMCET Test Centres
- Amalapuram (East Godavari)
- Anakapalle (Visakhapatnam)
- Anandapuram (Visakhapatnam)
- Anantapur (Anantapur)
- Bapatla (Guntur)
- Bhimavaram (West Godavari)
- Bobbili (Vizianagaram)
- Chirala (Prakasam)
- Chittoor (Chittoor)
- Eluru (West Godavari)
- Gajuwaka (Visakhapatnam)
- Gooty (Anantapur)
- Gudlavalleru (Krishna)
- Gudur (Nellore)
- Guntur (Guntur)
- Hindupur (Anantapur)
- Kadapa (YSR Kadapa)
- Kakinada (East Godavari)
- Kanchikacherla (Krishna)
- Kavali (Nellore)
- Kurnool (Kurnool)
- LB Nagar (Hyderabad)
- Madanapalle (Chittoor)
- Markapuram (Prakasam)
- Mylavaram (Krishna)
- Nacharam (Hyderabad)
- Nandyal (Kurnool)
- Narasapuram (West Godavari)
- Narasaraopeta (Guntur)
- Nellore (Nellore)
- Ongole (Prakasam)
- Proddatur (YSR Kadapa)
- Puttur (Chittoor)
- Rajahmundry (East Godavari)
- Rajam (Srikakulam)
- Rajampeta (YSR Kadapa)
- Secunderabad (Hyderabad)
- Srikakulam (Srikakulam)
- Tadepalligudem (West Godavari)
- Tekkali (Srikakulam)
- Tirupati (Chittoor)
- Vijayawada (Krishna)
- Visakhapatnam City (Visakhapatnam)
- Vizianagaram (Vizianagaram)
AP EAMCET 2018 Results
After the entrance exam concludes, the result of AP EAMCET 2018 will be announced on May 5, 2018.
A merit list will be prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to AP-EAMCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling
AP EAMCET qualified candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure based on their merit and preference.
Hope you check complete information about AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form here. Share this article ” AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus ” to your friends, who are going to write AP EAMCET exams 2018.